§ 1 General / Scope
(1) These general terms and conditions (GTC) apply to the use of any information, images, documents and / or other services on our website www.nobystanders.de (hereinafter website) and to the purchase of goods of the NO BYSTANDERS brand on the website. Our website is aimed exclusively at consumers. Orders are not possible for resellers.
(2) These terms and conditions also apply to purchases via a website that is directly linked to us and if you accept an offer from us on a website that is directly linked to us. Deviations from these purchase conditions require our written consent.
(1) The website can provide links to external websites. We hereby expressly declare that the company has no influence on the layout or the content of the linked pages and hereby explicitly distances itself from any content on the linked pages of third parties. We are not liable for the use or content of websites that are linked to this website or that can be accessed via a link.
(2) All brand names used on the website are brand names of NO BYSTANDERS. You are not allowed to use or reproduce brand names as this could constitute a violation of the rights of the owner.
(4) Changes or additions to these terms and conditions require our written consent to be effective.
§ 3 Conditions of Sale
(1) You need authorization to place an order on our website. Every registered user counts as authorization. To do this, you must register on our website with a valid email. The user is also deemed to be an authorized person as a guest. You do not have to register on our website for this.
(2) None of the goods exhibited by us on the website do not constitute an offer, but only an invitation to purchase (invitatio ad offerendum). By clicking the order button, you agree that this represents a binding offer to buy the product you have chosen. A legally binding contract is only concluded with a dispatch confirmation sent by us to the email you provided, which represents the acceptance of your offer.
(3) After placing your order, you will receive order information from us by email. This does not constitute an acceptance of the offer you have made. A legally binding contract is only created through one of shipping confirmation sent to us.
(4) We are authorized to refuse incoming orders from you at our own discretion. In this case we are entitled to cancel your order without being liable to you or a third party. A rejection can occur for the following reasons, among others:
(a) if a product is displayed on the website but is no longer available,
(b) if we do not receive authorization for your payment,
(c) if an order is to be shipped outside of Germany,
(d) if goods advertisements show an obvious error, e.g. a wrong price is shown or is otherwise incorrectly described or displayed,
(e) if we cannot process the order for technical reasons.
(f) if you are a reseller.
(5) In addition, we are also authorized to cancel a legally binding sales contract on the basis of the reasons stated in § 2 Clause 4 lit. a - f. After cancellation, we will reimburse the amount you paid us.
§ 4 Payment Methods
(1) We accept the following payment methods:
(b) Credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express), when you place your order, you provide your credit card details. After your legitimation as the legal cardholder, the payment transaction will be carried out automatically and your card will be charged.
(c) PayPal, In the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order on the website, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
(2) The total amount at the end of the ordering process includes VAT and shipping costs. The total amount will be displayed when you pay.
§ 5 delivery / retention of title
(1) Deliveries are only made within the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany. We cannot make deliveries outside of the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany. Exceptions apply to Austria and Switzerland.
(2) Orders with an order value of € 100 or more are free of shipping costs. In the case of a lower order value, the shipping costs to be borne by you can be found in the list in the total amount at the end of the ordering process.
(3) If the delivered products show obvious material or production defects, including transport damage, please notify us immediately by email or phone. Failure to do so will not affect your statutory rights.
(4) The goods remain our property until they have been paid for in full.
§ 6 Returns / Cancellation / Defects
(1) Your order can be returned to us within the statutory 14-day period after receipt of the goods without giving reasons.
(2) To exercise your revocation, either use the form that we provided with the goods and / or in the order confirmation or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org, in which you expressly declare your revocation.
(3) The returned goods must be sent back in the same condition in which you received them. They must not be worn or washed by you or a third person for longer than the trial period and must have all product labels and tags undamaged. If the above reduces the value of the goods, we can hold you responsible for the decrease in value.
(4) The reimbursement will be made to the means of payment you specified at the time of purchase.
(5) The direct costs for the return are to be borne by you. To return, please use the return form that we will send you.
(6) The return is made to our return center in [NO BYSTANDERS GbR, Hammstrasse 7, 35398 Gießen]. If goods reach us unfranked as a result of your cancellation / withdrawal, we unfortunately cannot accept them.
(7) For the return of the goods, we recommend that you take out adequate insurance to ensure that the return process runs smoothly. However, this is not a prerequisite for your revocation or withdrawal.
(8) If a product is defective, you are entitled to the statutory warranty rights according to §§ 434 ff. BGB.
(9) We cannot accept an exchange of the goods. Please accept a refund for the goods in question and then place a new order.
§ 7 miscellaneous
(1) The contracts concluded between you and us are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany to the exclusion of the Convention on the International Sale of Goods (UN Sales Convention).
(2) Insofar as the general terms and conditions have not become part of the contract in whole or in part or are ineffective, this does not affect the effectiveness of the rest of the contract. In this case, the content of the contract is based on the relevant statutory provisions.
Status: April 2021